I had taken Methadone at 170mg for 3 1/2 years and the last 9 months tapered at 5mg a week to 10mg the beginning of may. I got down to 5mg and on the 5th jumped off with the thought of just taking some Lyrica, Neurontin or even weed. Well it’s not been too difficult I relapsed a couple of times with some clonazepam, oxy’s, ambien and I think, oh yeah some flurazepam. Other than those three days nothing but lyricas, neurontin and weed. I know that the other things are cns depressants but I also know the difference between those and withdrawal feelings. I can barely get out of bed at 42 years old and the only thing I can do is to walk my dog everyday and eat some breakfast/lunch & vitamins afterwards then water the rest of the day or maybe even ice cream with peanut butter. You know anything that tastes so good you can eat it even when sick like cheddar cheese perogies. Back to the question it’s been 18 days and only cannot sleep well and like 40% energy at max and it just sucks arseto the max. I feel like I’m dying but it’s so slow and just stupyfyingly [sp] mind numbing. I am not looking for a best answer as much as just maybe how much longer this should be I hear usually 21 days but that might be pushing it and life doesn’t stand still for me unfortunately. Is there anything I should do other than what I have been and I wish Ibogaine was legal in the USA so once again a great drug that could help end addiction so much better than the drug companys that run this country with the banks it’s all related so fuggettaboutit. Please if your thinking of taking methadone for heroin or painpills don’t the withdrawal for those are like 4 days compared to this crap and suboxone is even more evil. Ugh thats it peace out.
Yes, a methadone detox takes time. You are doing it right…you weaned down to a low dose.
Sleep should return at about 30 days, and be 60 days you will be sleeping great.
I won’t kid you, it will take a really long time to feel great again…Probably a year or more, but that doesn’t mean the entire year will suck. You will start to have more good days, but it will be like a pogp stick ride for a while…Up and down.
Exercise is great…eating well, and most importantly, NO opiates of any kind.
Here’s a cool site you might get some support from.
Can ask you a few questions pls?
Pie or cake?:
Chocolate or vanilla?:
Black or white?:
Ceiling or floor?:
Couch or bed?:
Cough or sneeze?:
On or off?:
Closed or open?:
Brush or comb?:
Long or short?:
Big or small?:
Wet or dry?:
Under or over?:
Top or bottom?:
Fly or fall?:
Smile or frown?:
Tears of joy or tears of sorrow?:
Hot or cold?:
Warm or cool?:
Rough or smooth?:
Cat or dog?:
Snake or bird?:
Shark or T-Rex?:
Past or present?:
Science fiction or fantasy?:
Dull or sharp?:
Live forever or die young?:
Books or television?:
Jump or skip?:
Fast or slow?:
Run or walk?:
Guy or girl?:
Disney or Warner Brothers?:
Belle or Jasmine?:
Gaston or Cruella Deville?:
Food or friends?:
Colors or black and white?:
Cute or pretty?:
Good or evil?:
Fruits or vegetables?:
Milk or juice?:
Hot chocolate or gingerale?:
Beer or wine?:
Movies or cartoons?:
Pillow or blanket?:
Moon or stars?:
Sky or sea?:
Explode or implode?:
What color is the bottom of your tongue?:
Do you have any medical problems concerning feet?:
Do you secretly fantasize about George W. Bush?:
Do you chew on your homework?:
Do you read the dictionary?:
Do you memorize random facts?:
Do you stalk anyone?:
Does anyone stalk you?:
Do you cut the grass with a pair of scissors?:
Do you dust your lawn?:
Do you collect dust?:
Have you ever thought of becoming a prostitute?:
Do you wish prostitution was legal?:
Do you use lotion on your feet?:
Do you have problems with Canadians?:
Have you ever played a kazoo?:
Have you ever shot someone?:
How many pairs of underwear do you own?:
What ring size are you?:
Have you ever gotten anything amputated?:
Do you have a calendar from 2001 hanging in your room?:
Do you eat a lot?:
Do you get excited over cameras?:
Do you have a strange obsession with pickles?:
Scrawny African children?:
Are you a virgin?:
Are you a hermaphrodite?:
Do you tie string to your teeth?:
Do you bite yourself?:
Do you get cold sores often?:
Do you have a cold right now?:
Do you suffer from chronic migraines?:
Do you like to touch sharp objects?:
Do you have a twitching problem?:
Are you homicidal?:
What do you do on the computer?:
Anything your parents should know about?:
Are you happy with your life?:
Is everybody else happy with your life?:
Do you like 100% white grape juice?:
Do you honestly believe that trees are, in fact, green?:
How big is the universe?:
How many hours of sleep do you get every night?:
What do you dream about?:
Anything your parents should know about?:
Do you fall for Internet advertisements?:
Do you enjoy bungee jumping?:
Do you have AIM?:
A Neopets account?:
A Vampirefreaks account?:
A Quizilla account?:
A Bzoink account?:
Do you watch bugs crawl on the floor?:
Do you follow the bugs that crawl on the floor?:
Do you get attacked by ladybugs?:
Are you scared of everything that breathes?:
Are you scared of anything at all?:
Which cardinal direction do you like best?:
Do you have a life?:
Do you have a microphone on your computer?:
A cordless mouse?:
Does your mouse light up?:
Are you scared of mice?:
What kind of computer do you have?:
Were you ever physically abused?:
Do you wish you were a fish?:
Do you have a cell phone?:
What kind is it?:
Do you weasel out of things?:
Do your teachers like you?:
Do your parents like you?:
Do your siblings like you?:
Does karma, if it exists, love you?:
Did you have a tail when you were born?:
Do you enjoy school?:
Do you sleep under or over the covers?:
Do you sleep in a bed?:
Do you catch yourself floating at times?:
Are you a packrat?:
Do you know HTML or CSS?:
Do you find yourself chewing on anything your fingers have touched?:
Do you shy away from social situations?:
Are you obsessed with shiny things?:
Are you at least attracted to them?:
Do you smash guitars or any other typ
Oh hell no.
Are these tips even better?
1. If a small child is choking on an ice cube, don’t panic. Simply
pour a jug of boiling water down its throat and hey presto! The
blockage is almost instantly removed.
2. A mousetrap, placed on top on of your alarm clock will prevent
you from going back to sleep.
3. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by
getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
4. Keep the seat next to you on the train vacant by smiling and nodding at people as they walk up the aisle.
5. Weight watchers. Avoid that devilish temptation to nibble at the chocolate bar in the cupboard or fridge by not buying the f*****g thing in the first place, you fat b******s.
6. Save on booze by drinking cold tea instead of whisky.. The
following morning you can create the effects of a hangover by drinking a thimble full of washing up liquid and banging your head repeatedly on the wall.
7. Make bath times as much fun for kiddies as a visit to the
seaside by pouring a bucket of sand, a bag of salt and a dog turd into the bath.
8. Recreate the fun of a visit to a public swimming pool in your own home by filling the bath with cold water, adding two bottles of bleach, then urinating into it, before jumping in.
9. Don’t buy expensive ‘ribbed’ condoms, just buy an ordinary one and slip a handful of frozen peas inside it before you put it on.
10. X-Files fans. Create the effect of being abducted by aliens by drinking two bottles of vodka. You’ll invariably wake up in a strange place the following morning; having had your memory mysteriously ‘erased’.
11. Don’t waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand closer to what you want to look at.
12. Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fishes’ eyes bulge and cause them to swim in an amusing manner.
13. Save time when crossing a one-way street by only looking in the direction of oncoming traffic.
14. Thicken up runny low-fat yoghurt by stirring in a spoonful of lard.
15. Anorexics, when your knees become fatter than your legs, start eating cakes again.
16. A next door neighbour’s car aerial, carefully folded, makes an ideal coat hanger in an emergency.
17. Hijackers. Avoid a long stressful siege and the risk of arrest, imprisonment or death by simply making sure you book a flight to your intended destination in the first place.
18. An empty aluminium cigar tube filled with angry wasps makes an inexpensive vibrator.
19. Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you’ve taken anabolic steroids by running a bit slower.
20. Avoid arguments with the missus about lifting the loo seat by simply p*ssing in the sink.
21. Weedy fellas. Develop a right forearm like Arnold Schwarzeneggar by buying one of those Cindy Crawford workout videos.
22. Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they’re always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc ‘tastes exactly like the real thing’, they won’t know any difference.
23. Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you’d no doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice steak.
24. Spice up your sex life by trying a bit of ‘rodeo sex’. Take your missus from behind and, holding on tightly to her jugs, call her by the wrong name. See how long you can ‘stay mounted’ for.
25. Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from a garment always circle the stain in permanent pen so that when you remove the garment from the washing machine you can easily locate the area of the stain and check that it has gone.
26. Give comics that ‘Pulp Fiction’ feel by reading the last frames of cartoons first, then reading the rest in a random order.
27. High blood pressure sufferers. Simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
28. Motorists. Enjoy the freedom of cycling by removing your
windscreen, sticking half a melon skin on you head, then jumping red lights and driving the wrong way up one way streets.
29. Create instant designer stubble by sucking a magnet and dipping your chin in a bowl of iron fillings..
30. Convince neighbours that you have invented a ‘SHRINKING’ device by ruffling your hair, wearing a white laboratory coats and parking a JCB digger outside your house for a few days. Then dim and flicker the lights in your house during the night and replace the JCB unseen, with a Tonka toy of the same description. Watch their faces in the morning!
31. Have all your dumps at work. Not only will you save money on toilet paper, but you’ll also be getting paid for it.
Lol…thats funnie! I liked #9 the best! Lol
Powered by Yahoo! Answers